So you love the look and feel of an Instax print yet getting the perfect snapshot of our your busy body seems impossible. And finding a spot for an Instax camera in your diaper bag isn’t easy. Also, why is it that I always seem to forget mine at home for those unexpected moments that needed to be documented…?
Mamas, Instax knows all about our troubles and they’ve got it covered.
It’s the Instax Share SP-3 SQ printer!
Now we can print our favourite snaps directly from our phones – coz we all know they are never too far away and loaded with precious pics. Snap away till you get that perfect, insta-worthy shot, edit it to perfection and print directly from your phone. It’s so easy and only takes minutes.
Setting up the Instax Share SP-3 SQ printer is SUPER easy too.
- Be sure to charge the rechargeable battery with the USB cable provided. You can see the battery status by looking at the LED indicator. A green flashing light means you are good to go.
- While your wait – download the Instax SHARE app. This will be where you select, edit and print your photos from.
- Now load the printer with a cartridge of Instax SQUARE film. This is the only type of film that works with the Instax Share SP-3 SQ printer so double check to make sure you’re buying the right film.
- Turn on your phone’s WiFi. Find the Printer and connect.
- Here comes the tricky… Choosing which photos to print. Once you have decide you can play around in the app editor. Brighten and reposition your image, add a filter, maybe a title or date…
- And when you are finally happy, simply press print and PRESTO! Instax prints that hold the same charm as an instant photo but with no money lost on failed attempts.
- If you need an extra print, just press the reprint button.
Mamas think about all the fun we can have!
- I can already see a fun Instax photo booth at you next party, sending all the guests home with a cute keepsake.
- Or add photos to the guestbook at baby’s Christening.
- Use prints as gift tags or as thank you notes – We included these in the girl’s teacher’s gift this year and they loved the thoughtful touch.
- Create a collection of prints documenting your little one’s milestones or a family vacation.
The possibilities are endless!
Another reason I think the Instax Share SP-3 SQ printer is pretty much the bee’s knees…
Every print is perfect, EVEN nighttime shots.
It’s tiny and sleek, fitting into my handbag without any trouble.
The Share SP-3 SQ prints quickly and quietly so I can be printing and catching up on the girl’s baby books and Ava’s pregnancy journal all hours of the night. (I can even be a little sneaky while waiting for choir practise to finish.)
I can print on the spot. No need for the printer to be connected to a power source. As long as I have my phone, the Share SP-3 SQ printer and Instax SQUARE film.
Instamamas and my fellow Instax fans, this year the Instax Share SP-3 SQ printer should definitely be top of your Christmas wishlist. I promise, you won’t be sorry.
Available in white and black from most leading camera stores as well as Takealot.com
The printer retails for around R3 389 and the film for R189 for a pack of 10.