It’s the official start to summer holidays! Staying home? Visiting family? Or maybe you’ll be filling up on some much needed “vitamin sea”… One thing’s for sure, there will definitely be sun and swimming involved so why not spoil yourself, and your clan with some trendy, quality swimwear made in South Africa!
just jump! Swimwear made in South Africa
These swimsuits aren’t just about looking cute but rather about keeping our precious skin safe and protected from the harsh African sun. Made in Cape Town using the best UV 50+ protective lycra gives my mama-heart complete piece of mind knowing our girls are “covered” while making precious summer memories.
Inspired by colour and fun. Every just jump! piece is designed and printed locally giving the range a unique look and feel. PLUS the swimsuits are playful. A celebration of childhood and the little clients who wear these pieces.
And this year moms and dads get to join in the fun too… The new 2019 summer collection includes sizing for women and men. The designs are classic and sophisticated but with that signature just jump! punch. Which is great news for fellow “matchy-matchy” mamas like myself. Dad can even be twinning with his little dude.
We’ve been just jump! fans for a while and these new liberty print swimsuits are the prettiest to date. The quality and fit is phenomenal and far better than what’s available in most stores. The colour also never fades and last season’s design all still look brand new (if only our girls hadn’t grown so much). I’m seriously contemplating ordering us some striped matching suits too.
More about the just jump!
- Swimwear sizing starts at baby swim nappies and go all the way up to adult size (so you’ll find something for everyone in the family)
- Styles include: long and short sleeve one pieces, tankinis, UV zip-up bodysuits, swim vests with hot pants, various bikinis, speedos, scuba trunks, longer length swim shorts (just like the pro’s wear) and board shorts. Basically there is something for everyone!
- All swimsuits are chlorine resistant and will not fade or loose their bright colour.
- You can easily shop and order ONLINE at https://www.justjump.co.za/ or visit a just jump! stockist. You’ll find a full list HERE. just jump! is also at KAMERS in Irene this week (3-8 December)
- just jump! also make the most incredible sun hats which are a MUST for the kids. You can choose between designs to match your swimwear and other plain solid colours too.
All hats are water repellent, wide-brimmed with UV protection and a toggle tie to keep it secure even on the most windiest of days. They are the perfect sunny, rainy and windy day accessory. And I’ve been known to borrow Eliana’s from time to time. hehe…
So, are you keen to get your hands on some just jump! swimwear too?
Win your choice of swimwear to the value of R1000! (subject to availability)
It can be your own mommy and me set, maybe something for dad and son or just spoils for the kids. Whatever your heart desires!
How to enter:
- Make sure you are following @justjumpswimwear and @jj.swim on Instagram.
- Leave us a comment below telling us WHO you hope to win swimsuits for.
- For extra entries be sure to enter on Facebook and Instagram as well.
The giveaway ends in 1 week, the 11th of December 2019.
- Only entries via Facebook and comments left below will be considered.
- Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- You need to follow Disney Africa on Instagram and/or Facebook to qualify.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- Winner must be 18+ years old.
- Competition closes on the 11th of December 2019.
- The winner is picked at random and announced on the 12th of December 2019.
- This prize is not exchangeable or refundable.
- Please enter valid email and contact info. If we can not get hold of you within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
- The greatest care will be taken when mailing your prize but Just a Mamma and Just Jump! do not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods.