* This post is sponsored by Superbalist. Let's talk "boyfriend jeans". Marilyn Monroe wore them first back in the 1960s and showed us all how a traditionally masculine look could still be feminine and cutting edge. Now, decades later this style of hip-hugging, baggy...
Vegan Coconut Cake Recipe with rich Dark Chocolate Ganache
Faithful to Nature – One of our favourite online wellness stores, is celebrating their 14th birthday! And, as a special spoil, we were invited to celebrate with a fun afternoon bake-along. We received a beautiful box containing a Vegan Coconut Cake Recipe and all the ingredients needed to make it!
Now, just to be clear, baking isn’t my strong suit, AT ALL… But this recipe is so easy to follow and the cake even easier to eat! We baked and decorated ours to perfection and I just knew the recipe needed to be shared.
So here it is…
The easiest and most delicious Vegan Coconut Cake Recipe with rich Dark Chocolate Ganache
(This recipe was provided by Faithful to Nature. They have given us permission to share it with our readers. I have adapted the recipe to accommodate a 2 layer cake seeing as that’s how we baked ours.)
Download a printable version of this Vegan Coconut Cake Recipe BELOW
* I added the brands to the ingredients list, just in case you may not know what to buy but it shouldn’t be any trouble. Simply shop via the Faithful to Nature website.
Use the discount code “BAKEWITHUS” when ordering online at www.faithful-to-nature.co.za and you’ll get 20% off site wide.
* For more recipes and foodie finds CLICK HERE
* This post contains affiliate links.
Join the sisterhood
Just a mamma
Seen on CapeTownInsider
Posts you may also like
Still in disbelief as I type this BUT... 2023 is on the horizon! Another year sped by in the blink of an eye and I have a feeling things will keep speeding up, especially as I try my best to juggle home life, work life, playschool, primary school, family, friends and...
It's only 54 days till "the most WONDERFUL day of the year". Mr. Bublé is already playing as I'm writing this and I can almost taste "Ouma Myra's" gingerbread cookies. It's also time to place those festive orders because... Supporting local means we have to plan ahead...
* This post is sponsored by Superbalist. I don't do well in big crowds, busy shopping centers, or when needing to fight for that last marked-down item in-store. In fact, everything about BLACK FRIDAY makes me anxious, that's why Cyber Monday is more "our thing". I can...
When was the last time you printed your photos? When was the last time you put together a photo album of your most precious memories? We all (especially moms) have the best intentions when it comes to "recording" our family history BUT... Time and know-how can be a...