Yesterday we shared Baby’s Christmas Wish list, today is all about the toddlers! Probably the easiest and hardest crowd to please… There are loads of options available, now just to make sure everything chosen is fun, durable and “in” with the 1-3year old crowd. So what will you find in our Toddler Christmas Wish List Giveaway?
Our number 1: A FirstBIKE balance bike!
Starting from age 2 a balance bikes is the perfect first bike for your child helping them develop their balance and self-confidence and laying the foundation for years of wonderful bike-riding. Designed by a German cyclist, these lightweight balancing bikes are the best and safest in their category. Our Lia took a while to get the hang of her “street” pink bike but now our afternoon rides have become her favourite pastime and one lucky winner will be finding a FirstBIKE under the tree this year.
You can also do with one more friend!
We have the perfect bike-riding, cuddling and fun-loving friend from an expert “friend-maker”. La Fede has added a special Christmas Arlo bear to our giveaway! The girls have spent many hours adoring and loving every single one of Chantelle’s beautiful creations and best of all, these soft toys are so pretty and cool… you won’t mind them lying all over the house.
Talking about pretty toys…
Olly Polly Kids – you may remember them from last week’s post about Olly Polly Read. They don’t just sell books, Genevieve and her team, also make and sell a beautiful range of wooden toys and decor. From instapretty bookshelves, to designer dollhouses, prams, puzzles and push toys… The winner will receive a R250 online voucher to spend on whatever they please!
Some more fantasy play.
We aren’t big fans of “screen-time” but I get that sometimes, especially when your little needs to sit on one spot for a while (like in the car) a cellphone or tablet can be a lifesaver! Mayalief has created a cute wooden MyPhone. These wooden phones are easy to hold and have a blackboard face for drawing on. I bought each of the girls one earlier this year and can’t believe what a hit it’s been. They love drawing pictures on “the screen” and chatting to oneanother (and we love the funny conversation we get to listen in on)?.
A last toddler must-have…
PLAY DOUGH! I don’t need to say much, I’m sure… Can you remember the hours of building, baking, (sometimes eating) fun you had when playing with play dough? The educatioal value and possibilities of play dough are endlessness and our favourite clay, when we play, is by Nectar & Ink. The smell is incredible and the feel of the play dough… amazing! It’s probably the softest, best smelling play dough we’ve ever played with and the girls simply can’t put it away. Adele is giving your little one of their newly launched Play dough kits. The kit includes the following goodies:
A Wooden keepsake box filled with:
- 6 x 300 gram scented play dough
- Candy Floss
- 1 x play dough chalkboard
- 1 x play dough roller
- 2 x cutters
This is sure to keep those tiny hands busy for hours!
All wrapped up nicely!
How to enter?
1. Make sure you have an INSTAGRAM account.
3. Follow the simple steps described at the bottom of the post. It’s a LOOP GIVEAWAY so you will have to complete the entire loop until you find yourself back on our Instagram.
Good luck, start entering and don’t forget to read the COMPETITION RULES below.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- Winner must be 18+ years old.
- A winner will be picked at random and announced on 04/12/17 on the original Instagram post.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or refundable.
- The greatest care will be taken when mailing your hamper but Just a Mamma and all the brands participating in this Christmas giveaway do not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- This hamper will be sent to the winner after 07/12/17.
- This competition is not sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram. Void where prohibited by law. By participating, you confirm that you are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
PHOTO CREDIT | Anje-Ilana Nel from Madison & West.