Browsing Tag

South african labels for kids

Fashion for littles What We Wear

The ultimate list of Proudly South African clothing brands for kids.

May 17, 2018
JustaMamma Easter 20182141 e1526624605854

One of the most asked question we get is; “Where did you buy your girls those outfits?” Whether at church in their Sunday bests, or comfy casual exploring over weekends… We always get stopped and asked about what they’re wearing. The answer stays the same; proudly South African of course. We made a choice to support local first and that’s why 80% of what the girls wear is manufactured in South Africa. The other 20% goes for items we can’t…

Continue Reading