Can one ever have enough cute baby outfits? The answer is NO! Dressing our babes in the cutest gear is a mama’s privilege and one proudly South African kids brand you need to know is ForevaV. Suzie de Carvalho is the incredibly talented girlmom behind this luxe fashion brand.
Named after her daughter, Eva Valentina. Suzie wanted to create a South African based label stocking shoes, knitwear, apparel and accessories designed in South Africa by Suzie herself. Made with the highest quality organic fabrics and premium leathers, lovingly crafted with the finest workmanship.
Is ForevaV a proudly South African kids brand?
Yes! At first the kid’s collection was made overseas but as the business has grown so has Suzie’s dream and commitment to building the local economy by supporting trade and craftsmanship within the community. At the moment the majority of garments, as well as all the leather diaper bags are 100% locally made with the exception of a few accessories.
As the seasons pass and ForevaV grows so will Suzie’s goal of all items being made solely in South African.
Now onto my TOP PICKS from ForevaV…
No one does stylish baby shoes quite like ForevaV. Available in soft- and rubber soles. These shoes are cute, comfy and should actually come in grownup sizes too! Don’t you love the touches of glitter in the girl’s range?
For this season’s winter collection ForevaV has stuck to rich tones with loads of pretty details. The bows, frills and sparkle has every girlmama swooning.
Classic styles in muted tones make for the perfect little staples in any boy’s wardrobe. I loved the denim jacket so much, I bought Ava one too. The black hooded onesie is next on our list.
ForevaV is not just for the littles…
With a range of stunning leather diaper bags, mom can spoil herself too. Designed by a mom for moms, these bags aren’t just gorgeous but practical too and when those diapering days are over – simply use it as a handbag.
Because Suzie is such a “girl’s kind of girl” she’s spoiling one lucky follower with a clutch of their choice!
CLOSED: CONGRATULATIONS Camillah Adams (Instagram winner)
WIN a beautiful 100% genuine leather diaper clutch for yourself AND A FRIEND!
Perfect for on the go moments. Slip it into your handbag with the right amount of diapers, throw in a tube of bum cream and you’ve got yourself a compact little item that won’t take up too much space when you’re on the move.
– Hazelnut Two Tone, Black, Bovine Pepper and Black & Kudu Rust.
How to enter:
- Leave us a comment below telling us what colour clutch you would like.
- Make sure you follow ForevaV on Facebook or Instagram (both would be fab too).
- Follow me on either (or both) if you like, but it’s not compulsory. (@justamammablog or @justamamma)
- For extra entries be sure to enter on either this Facebook post or this Instagram post as well.
The giveaway ends on Monday, the 3rd of June 2019.
For more proudly South African kids brands have a look at our ULTIMATE LIST OF PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN CLOTHING BRANDS FOR KIDS HERE.
- Comments left below and on the applicable social media posts count as valid entries.
- Instagram and Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- Winner must be 18+ years old.
- Competition closes on the 31st of May 2019.
- The winner is picked at random and announced via social media and this blogpost.
- This prize is not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
- Please enter a valid email and contact info. If we can not get hold of you within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
- The greatest care will be taken when sending your prize but Just a Mamma and ForevaV, do not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods.