Finding organic make-up in South Africa has been a challenge. As a mom to 3 girls, using “clean” skincare and make-up is a top priority. I don’t want to expose our girls, or myself to unnecessary chemicals and toxins. Lula Fox Ecolux Make-up makes it easy to enjoy all the fun and benefits of make-up but without worrying about the usually nasties. The first natural, professional make-up range in South Africa.
Founded by Sinéad Brook and Fiona Buchner.
“Frustrated that they couldn’t find beauty products that were not only stylish and fashionable, but also healthy and ethical, they decided to create their own, and so Lula Fox was born.
A brand aimed at woman, 30+, who are successful, educated and health conscious. Woman who care about their bodies and who want to invest intelligently in their appearance, well-being and image.
Top quality, clean formulations.
The first natural, professional make-up range in South Africa. Lula Fox make-up is made with a minimum of 70% certified organic extracts, oils, butters and plant-based materials (botanicals); the remaining 30% comprise of essential oils and mineral pigments. All the ingredients are natural, healthy and minimally processed. So, no need to worry about any “nasties”.
Something for every woman…
The Lula Fox shade spectrum covers all South African skin tones and products include foundations, concealers, face powders, blush, bronzers, eyes shadows, gel liners, mascaras, brows powders and pomades, lipstick and glosses. Best of all, it doesn’t reflect camera flashes. This makes it a perfect choice for special events, fashion shoots, weddings and more.
My favourite products include:
- Flawless Face Primer – R 670.00, for better make-up application.
- Erase and Pure Concealer – R 320.00, to hide those tired “mom eyes”.
- Moisturising Foundation in Nude Beige – R 550.00, that offers medium coverage.
- Warm Natural compact powder – R 550.00,to make sure your foundation stays put.
- Endless summer bronzer – R 550.00 and Luminessence highlighters – R 550.00, for sun-kissed, glowing skin.
- Dusty Rose Blush – R 320.00
- Lip and cheek tints in Merlot and Pink Frost – R 350.00.These do so much more and can be used as an eyeshadow too.
- A Champagne Bubbles Glow Pot – R 360.00, great as a highlighter or to add sparkle to the eyes.
- Hydrasheer eyeshadows in 22 colours – R 300.00, colours that pack a push and lasts!
- Black Liquid Liner – R 370.00, Eye Pencil – R 230.00 and Long Lash Mascara – R 280.00, for striking eyes.(I have used the mascara and eyeliner and although I loved the ease of application and effect, I have sensitive eyes that react to most natural mascaras and eyeliners. Therefor I currently use a different brand of eye pencil and mascara.)
- Medium Brow Pomade – R 320.00, makes it easy to sculpt beautiful brows.
- It’s all about Me, luxury lipgloss – R 320.00, high sheen without any stickiness or lip drying.
- 21 different lip colours – 9 of which are vegan (no beeswax) – R 320.00. Super moisturising!
The Lula Fox range is definity one of, if not the best natural make-up brand we have tried. The make-up performs well, applies beautifully, with ease and lasts a decent amount of time.
CLOSED: Congratulations Tarryn Vieira!
And now it’s your turn to try LulaFox Ecolux Make-up for YOURSELF!
WIN a R1000 voucher to spend online at www.lulafox.life
How to enter:
- Leave us a comment below telling us which product(s) you would most like to try.
- Make sure you follow LulaFox Ecolux Makeup on Facebook or Instagram (both would be fab too).
- Follow me on either (or both) if you like, but it’s not compulsory. (@justamammablog or @justamamma)
- For extra entries be sure to enter on either this Facebook post or this Instagram post as well.
The giveaway ends on Wednesday, the 29th of May 2019.
Read more about why we adore Lula Fox by clicking on the link below:
Shop Lula Fox online or visit Lula Fox HQ in Johannesburg. Faithful to Nature also stocks the range, so simply “add to cart” while buying your green groceries for the month.
- Comments left below and on the applicable social media posts count as valid entries.
- Instagram and Facebook is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
- Competition only open to South African residents residing in South Africa.
- Winner must be 18+ years old.
- Competition closes on the 29th of May 2019.
- The winner is picked at random and announced via social media and this blogpost.
- This prize is not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
- Please enter a valid email and contact info. If we can not get hold of you within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
- The greatest care will be taken when sending your prize but Just a Mamma and LulaFox Makeup, do not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
PHOTO CREDIT | Anje-Ilana van Dalen from Madison & West Lifestyle Division.