There are 2 Mini SkinESSENTIALS Jetsetter kits available. One for him and one for her. Each are targeted to the specific needs of the male and female skin. The products included are all sized for flying and come in a cute little travel bag. Simply pop these into your hand luggage. Both retail for under a R700 and contains about a 1 month’s supply of skincare products.
Every set contains:
- 1 smooth shaving gel with Argan oil
- A 2-in-1 deep facial cleanser with alcohol-free toner
- 3 Beard oils aimed at conditioning your man’s beard and skin
Mr. Perfect’s thought on these…
Although Alec is more of a stubble kind of guy he does like to be clean shaven on occasion and really enjoys the cooling effect of this shaving gel – making his skin feel fresh and smooth after shaving. He’s also seen less breakouts and ingrown hair since using the gel. With the addition of Argan oil, the shaving gel assists in various skin conditions such as dryness, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles and scar tissue.
For someone who loathes the use of many skincare product, the 2-in-1 deep facial cleanser with toner is perfect! One product to use morning and evening. It’s quick, easy and effective. Leaving skin feeling taken care of in minutes.
Then the beard oils… These he can’t stop raving about!
- The Conditioning & Prep Pre Shaving Oil is meant to be used before shaving to prepare the skin. With a blend of various natural oils that are healthy for your skin it leaves skin super soft and hydrated.
- Next, the Conditioning Beard Oil Intense and the Conditioning Beard Oil Light. Both are intended to prevent dryness and itchiness by moisturising the skin and beard. Mr. Perfect prefers the light oil for stubble and uses the intense for when he sports a fuller beard.
And that’s it for him, an easy skincare routine that can be kept up with minimal effort. We have however added a day and night moisturiser to Mr. Perfect’s kit for when we are home.
Oolala Collection Mini SkinESSENTIALS Jetsetter kit for the win!
These kits are fantastic when traveling and if you are heading anywhere for the December holidays I would highly recommend purchasing one. It’s also great for those wanting to try The Oolala Collection for the first time as well as mamas-to-be packing those hospital bags. And no man will frown upon a set of beard oils if Santa happens to place them under the tree this Christmas…
This proudly South African, clean beauty range is sold online. As a bonus all products are Vegan, cruelty-free and respectful of the environment. We really enjoy using the range and seeing the difference in our skin.
To learn more about how to establish a good skincare routine in your 20’s and 30’s be sure to check out our previous post by clicking HERE.
Next month I’ll be posting about anti-aging products and if it’s even possible to reverse the sign of damaged, aged skin. Please leave a comment below and let me know if you find these posts helpful or if there is anything more you’d like to know. Is skincare even important to you? I really love hearing from you.