For the past 10 years we’ve been Faithful to Nature fans. We order most of our household essentials, toiletries and snacks from them every single month. The fantastic products stocked, speedy delivery and excellent service makes it easy and convenient to live a greener, more conscious life. So when they offered to spoil me for Mother’s Day I couldn’t resist saying yes!
Food, beauty, clothing, lifestyle, homeware and more. They have the most extensive range of eco-friendly, cruelty-free, vegan, organic and clean products available in South Africa and with free delivery on orders over R350 it’s really affordable shopping with them.
How about some pampering?
FTN stocks all the best proudly South African (and international) chemical free make-up, skin and hair care.
I’ve been dying to try the Afri-Berry – Jamaican Black Castor Oil on my dry, colour damaged hair.
Or maybe something for the garden?
If only I had a green thumb…
May-“bee” I can give Mother Nature a hand and go for a cute Tutus Loco Bee Hotel.
The wannabe foodie inside has always wanted to try…
Making my own ice cream!
And, if like me, you love entertaining the pretty crockery selection is sure to catch your eye.
There is also fantastic options for waste-free mamas.
We are in the process of making our entire home plastic and waste-free!
I can’t forget some sweet treats.
I’d love a little chocolate spread for a gourmet breakfast in bed. They’ve got every dietary requirement covered with Vegan, Paleo, Raw, Sugar-free, Gluten-Free, Organic vegan and sugar-free options. Mamas we deserve to indulge a little.
I was spoiled for choice!
But with winter around the corner I couldn’t resist putting together a little hygge inspired winter survival kit… Just a few favourites sure to make me feel all loved and cared for during hibernation season.
- Socks – I think giving socks as a gift is highly underrated. I mean, is there anything better than walking around in your socks? Comfy, soft, warm. I know you’re not suppose to but why rob yourself from the little pleasures in life?
- Dark Chocolate, the darker the better! Loaded with anti-oxidants… It’s practically a vitamin.
- Always tea for me – Hot drinks are a winter must and drinking tea is a ritual in our home. It’s the perfect start to my day and a great way to end it too. Snuggled under the covers with a steaming hot cup of Rooibos.
- I will never own enough candles either.
- And some me-time bath goodies to relax after a hard day of “momming”.
Click click click and checkout.
As easy as online shopping can be. Now just to wait for the courier to arrive at our door!
Be sure to check out our Instagram @justamamma this Friday to see which goodies I finally decided on.
Also; remember there’s still time to spoil yourself or your own mama. You can even let mom have fun and choose for herself by purchasing a gift voucher.
TOP TIP: If mom doesn’t live close-by you can still spoil her with something special and have it delivered to her door. The FTN team always take care when packaging orders and wouldn’t mind adding a special note either.
All images courtesy of Faithful to Nature.